NASS’ experience in planning and operating the overall security effort of an airport, seaport or facility provides it with the expertise and hands-on experience necessary for evaluating existing security systems and recommending security enhancements. NASS’ recommendations integrate the best security practices with the facilities’ unique regular operations.
NASS guides the customer through the implementation process, including task prioritization according to the operational and security considerations, writing RFPs and RFIs, selecting sub-contractors, overseeing execution, and gaining acceptance for the new system when it begins operations.
NASS consultancy services include:
- Policy Making
- Threat and Vulnerability assessment
- Security Planning
- System Design
- Emergency Response
- Security Management
- Advanced blast resistance solutions
- Preparation for various international security audits including: ICAO, TSA, IMO and others
- Security consulting based on retainer services
- Security Audits
- Security Related Media Relationship