Project Manager, Texarkana, TX location.
Project Manager manages various aspects of projects, such as overseeing the spare parts
supply chain, managing a team of independent contractors, ensuring technical compliance with
the clients request regarding specifications, and performing client quality assurance
inspections and acceptance test. Project Manager is also responsible for budget management
and projects delivery within predesignated budgetary guidelines. Additionally, this position
supervises the work of several contractors.
- Directly supervise the projects engineering contractors including confirmation of built-to-print details and technical specifications compliance at the Texas location (20% of time allocated)
- Serve as a liaison between company and Clients’ inspectors (15% of time allocated);
- Supervise the Preparation of the projects’ deliverables for Client inspections (including pre-inspections, QA reviews, etc.) (25% of time allocated)
- Manage and direct subcontractors, suppliers and third-party vendors including managing one supply chain manager for this purpose (20% of time allocated)
- Manage the projects budget and schedule and be responsible for delivery on time and within budget constraints (20% of the time allocated)
Send resume to: HR, New Age Aviation Security US Inc. 6924 Old Stage Road, Rockville MD 20852
BS or equivalent in mechanical engineering discipline.
2 years’ experience in mechanical engineering with Automotive and Military Tactical Vehicles.
Experience may be gained at any time before or after completion of the BA/BS degree.