NASS - Career Opportunities
Project Manager, Texarkana, TX location.
Leading and managing company’s refurbishing and modification of armored trucks projects at the Texarkana, TX workshop. Managing various aspects such as overseeing the supply chain and spare parts. Managing a team of independent contractors, ensuring technical compliance with clients’ requests and specifications. And preforming QA inspections and acceptance tests. Responsible for the budget management and projects delivery within predesignated budgetary guidelines.
- directly supervise the projects engineering contractors including confirmation of build-to-print details and technical specifications compliance at the Texas location
- Serve as liaison between company and clients’ inspectors
- Supervise the preparation of the projects’ deliverables for client’s inspections (including pre-inspection, QA review, etc.)
- Manage direct subcontractors, suppliers and third-party vendors including managing one supply chain manager for this purpose
- Managing the project’s budget and schedule, responsible for delivery on time and within budget constrains
Send resume to: HR, New Age Aviation Security US Inc. 6924 Old Stage Road, Rockville MD 20852
BS or equivalent in mechanical engineering discipline.
3 years’ experience in mechanical engineering with automotive and military platforms.